Production Notifications are sent when new business is sold, quotes are converted to new business, and more. They are core notifications within AMP.
Toggling Production Notifications
- Under Manage Agents (Configuration > Manage Agents), edit the agent you wish to toggle notifications for by double clicking the row or selecting 'Edit'.
- Click 'Notifications' to reveal the Agent Notifications section.
- Uncheck each notification type you wish to disable for this agent.
- Click 'Save Agent Detail'.
System Notifications are only sent to Agency Owners. They include important details like system outages, critical updates, and version update previews.
Toggling System Notifications
- Under Configuration, within the 'Agency Details' section, deselect 'Send me release notes and maintenance alerts'.
- Click 'Update Details'.