The following has been released to AMP on Monday, November 19th 2018.
- The AMP logo and color palette have been adjusted.
- Informational Site
- The landing page, features page and schedule demo page have been overhauled.
- The login page has been adjusted for certain viewports.
- The login page assets have been updated.
- Agent, Location and Leads Activity have been grouped and can now be toggled by selecting the appropriate section in the header. This change was made to make room for other tools being introduced in the future.
- Goal cards now display information more plainly and represent the goal health by card color instead of the old half-circle and line.
- The quick date toggle has been moved out of the modal window and directly on the page for quicker analysis for pre-defined dates.
- The custom date toggle has been moved directly underneath as ‘Use a custom date’.
- Items, Points, ALR & AB should now include commas for values over 999.
- Clicking directly on a card now reveals information about the metric selected. This has been changed from the ‘More Details’ link found at the top of each card.
- Spacing for various columns in Agent, Location and Leads activity grids have been adjusted.
- ‘My Snapshot (MTD)’ has been added:
- Premium MTD
- Items MTD
- Commission MTD
- ‘Add Production Item’ has been replaced with ‘Create New Policy’
- ‘Add Endorsement’ has been replaced with ‘Add Endorsements’
- An issue wherein the activity log would fail to convert certain quotes to new business if processed back to back has been resolved.
- An issue wherein certain pages contained alignment and padding issues on certain browser resolutions has been resolved.
- When creating a new compensation package, the modal window does not automatically disappear under certain conditions.