Navigation in AMP is straight forward. Use the left hand navigation bar to access various modules within AMP and use the top navigation bar to view announcements, access the support desk, or view profile information.
To collapse and expand the side navigation panel, click the apps icon ().
Step 1 - Add additional locations to your agency.
Add any additional locations to your agency that weren't covered in your initial registration.
- Using the left-hand navigation panel, click Configuration and then Manage Locations.
- Click 'Add New Location' in the top right hand corner.
- Enter details about your location and click 'Save Location Detail' to commit your changes.
Step 2 - Set up your commission and incentive details.
Create your commission structure based on the compensation plan you provided during registration as well as any incentives .
- Using the left-hand navigation panel, click Configuration and then Manage Compensation.
- Click 'Create Compensation Plan' in the top right hand corner.
- Once a plan has been created, click 'Build Commission Details'.
- Create your commission structure. If you need help, view our compensation and incentive guide.
Step 3 - Add your agents to AMP
If you have any agents other than yourself, you should add them.
- Using the left-hand navigation panel, click Configuration and then Manage Agents.
- Add a new agent by clicking 'Add New Agent' in the top right hand corner.
- Add details about your agent, including a primary location and compensation plan.
Step 4 (Optional) - Set your goals
Meeting your goals is critical to the growth of your agency, so we highly recommend you spend a little time creating goals for the year.
- Using the left-hand navigation panel, click Configuration and then Manage Goals.
- Add new goals by clicking 'New Goal Item' in the top right hand corner.
- Add details about the goal and target agent. Use 'Apply this goal to all months' in order to set the goal for the target agent for the whole target year.
Step 5 - Start adding business
By this point, you're all set to start adding new business! Have your agents log in to AMP and start adding production right away.
If you need a little help about what kind of business to add, or you're not sure where to add certain business like endorsements or life appointments, view our adding business to AMP guide.
Tips for Success
- As you add new production log items, make sure you're frequently verifying and locking your business as policies are issued.
- To keep on top of change management, make sure you're visiting the endorsement log and verifying changes that happen in your agency.
- Make sure your agents are logging their quotes and walk-ins under the Activity Log. Quotes can also be converted directly to new business, so it's a great place to store notes and cut down on repetitive work.
- At the end of each month, make sure you visit the Month-End Close module and close out business for the month. This stores your historical business for chargeback processing.
- If you want to get a quick look at how your agency performed for a certain period across all of your modules, make sure to visit the 'Summary Reports' section of the Reports module.
- If you have a question about a topic that wasn't covered here you can always submit a new help desk ticket and we'll give you a helping hand.