There are several ways to update your password in AMP. As of November 2018, there are only two methods in which passwords may be reset.
Update within AMP (Administrators)
To update an agent password within AMP:
- Navigate to Manage Agents (Configuration > Manage Agents).
- Click 'edit' on the agent row, or double click the agent row to expand details.
- Update the password and click 'Save Agent Detail' to commit your changes.
Update/Reset outside of AMP (Everyone)
This method requires a registered email address associated to the account. If you have lost your registered email address and need access to AMP, please submit a help desk ticket.
To update a password outside of AMP:
- From the login page, click 'I forgot my password'.
- Enter your registered email (if you've already entered your email in the login form, this should automatically populate).
- Click 'Reset Password'
- In a few moments, check your email for a recovery message. Within this message, follow the instructions to update your password.
- Note: The recovery message is critical in the password reset process. You must use the provided temporary password in order to verify your identity and update your core password.
- After providing your temporary password and updated password, you may now log in. The screen will automatically redirect you to the login page.