This release is scheduled to be deployed to AMP on Saturday, December 8th, 2018.
- The core framework for AMP has been updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
- Grids have been refined and styles have been updated.
- An issue wherein the login screen would become non-responsive if left idle for several hours has been resolved.
- An issue wherein nothing would be displayed if an account that had been disabled or removed from AMP has been resolved.
- Responsiveness and verbiage has been refined.
- The following options have been added:
- Terms of Service (ToS)
- Contact Support
- Verbiage when requesting a reset password notification has been refined.
- It is now possible for anyone to register for AMP.
- Agents who request registration will be asked for the following information:
- Agency details
- Location details
- Goal details
- Compensation details
- Payment information
- Upon registration, notifications are sent and a free trial periods automatically starts (30 days). After 30 days, the user is billed automatically.
- Payment information, subscription information and customer details are accessible after registration.
- The left-hand panel has been adjusted for mobile devices.
- When the endorsements grid is empty, the call to action no longer reads "add production log item".
ALR & AB
- Statuses are now color coded for enhanced visibility.
- The column "kept" now reads "locked".
- The lock action now reads "this life policy has been issued by the carrier (locked)".
- It is now possible to select "-1" as an option in IPS for chargeback purposes.
- The manage subscription option has been replaced with payment method information such as card details and information about cancelling your account.
- The "cancel account" action has been added.
- Upon cancelling your account, all agents and the agency will be disabled. Users will no longer have access to any records within AMP.
- Billing details (including customer information and subscription details) will be automatically cancelled.
- Adding compensation details (commission rates, rules, etc.) no longer requires that the "rules enabled" checkbox be checked, or rule detail be entered.
- Call to action has been added when no commission details have been entered.
- Call to action has been added when no incentive details have been entered.
- Modal windows will be replaced with full-screen panels when editing or adding information on certain logs like Production, Endorsements and ALR & AB.
- ALR & AB records will no longer allow users to enter Production Credit, IPS or Issued Date details until the record has a status of 'KEPT-%'.
- You will soon have the option to notify the agent that has been assigned to ALR & AB appointments.
- Automatic processing of P&C PDFs.
- Automatic processing of Endorsement PDFs.
- Refinements to the goal management process.
- Refinements to compensation management process.