ToS/Executive Standards Update
- We have performed a review and update of our Terms of Service and Executive Standards obligation.
- The way "remaining premium needed for the day" goal features calculate have been changed:
- Before change: The total number of premium needed for the day was simply divided by the number of days in the month against the total goal. This was not adequate, because each day would present the same goal.
- After change: The total number of premium needed for the day is now dynamically calculated based on the remaining number of days in the month and shifts based on the number of premium already accumulated. This change means that instead of seeing $1,000 each day for 30 days (if your goal was $30,000/mo), you will see a shifting target each day based on performance of previous days.
- Note: With this change, we have removed individual goal remaining for the day calculations from the producer level. All users will see a common goal. If Producers (non-admins) would like to see their individual goals, simply highlight over each goal panel on the dashboard or go to the Goals module.
- An issue wherein the application would "hang" (stall) when attempting to load resources for certain pages has been resolved. You should notice faster loading times.
- An issue wherein the Close Ratio % reporting is inaccurate when comparing production numbers is currently being addressed.
Slated for Release
- The ability to add custom adjustments to your month-end close statistics.
- The ability to send month-end close statistics to your team via automatic email/notification.
- Addition of chargeback details to your month-end close statistics.
- An easier method for verifying endorsements.
- An overhaul of the production log to include vertical lanes for seeing production items by status and better ways to spot business that needs to be addressed.
- The ability to produce calendar invites for ALR/AB appointments.
- A re-activation of the PDF to Data conversion features (Quote > New Business) that have been de-activated while in Allstate Compliance review.
- The ability to edit your payment information within AMP, instead of having to contact support.